A recruitment for Fire Inspector I with the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District opened this past week and will close on December 1, 2017.
Fire Inspectors perform a variety of fire protection duties including:
- Reviewing non-structural building plans, site plans, and fire protection system plans for compliance with fire safety standards
- Conducting field inspections of projects under construction for compliance with approved plans and specifications
- Conducting inspections of non-hazardous occupancies
- Enforcing fire ordinances and regulations
- Educating the public on fire safety practices
For more information or to apply go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/contracosta