APR
05

Unattended Stove Top Fire Causes Fire in Bay Point, CA

bay_point_fire_040514
Bay Point, CA -- A fire this afternoon in Bay Point could have been prevented:CCCFPD fire crews responded to a house fire that began as an unattended stove top fire. The fire on Seaview Drive in Bay Point caused significant damage to the single family home.The best way to prevent a fire from happening in the kitchen is to never leave food unattended while cooking, even if you leave for just a few seconds. Always keep a fire extinguisher nearby in case of a fire. According to the USFA/FEMA, unatt...
Continue reading